Post  Pyroplayer00 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:38 pm

This is Mandy's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Admin

View user profile http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mandy's Confessional

Post  Mandy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 pm

"My team is.....um....good I'd guess. It has my friend MJ, a mean girl(as I've heard) Brooke, and a tough guy, who use to flirt with me, Bobby. I think we'll do pretty well." Mandy said as she shrugged her shoulders. She fiddled with her fingers for a while and then got up and left.
Mandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Mandy sat straight up smiling at the camera. "Well the food thing is sorta unfair in a way. The greediest people on our team mainly took their food first making sure they didn't starve. But Bobby was nice enough to give some back. I think Brooke was smart for taking charge or else people like me would get nada of the food. Thanks Brooke!" Mandy smiles again showing her spectacular teeth and then the confessional ends.
Mandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm

"I'm kinda, sorta hurt that I got stuck on the bad team of people. I do help my team, especially more than TK, but I guess Brooke is just trying to help her alliance. I'm going to prove to my team that I can help, that's why I'm putting myself in charge of team 2. We might not get a whole lot done, but with the people we have, it's better than nothing. Aren't I right?"
Mandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:03 pm

"Okay I know it was stupid to choose a word with one vowel, but at least I'm doing something. I mean look, on my team only me and MJ came on to help. Sasha is just complaining. If she can do a better job, then why didn't she do it in the first place? I guess Brooke's FRIEND was a better choice, but with one exception, both Liz and Sasha had vowels and neither of them were there to help so we wouldn't have any words done."
Mandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:15 pm

"Yeah! The ThunderBirds won the group challenge! And I won the individual challenge! I got a lifeshield so that's totally going to save me one time, when I really need it."
Mandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 am

"I've been told the other team is going to try to vote me into the Gauntlet. I have no idea why, I mean, I'm totally nice, I don't bother anyone, and what have I done to them?"
Mandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:11 pm

"Okay I'm totally sorry New York(I got the pm). I didn't know she would take this as a racist comment. I really don't understand especially since my daddy is black so that makes me 50% black. Wouldn't that make me racist..against myself? I only wanted to ask New York for help cuz she's all tough and stuff and I wanted to be like her. But I guess I change my mind(wimping out now) cuz I don't want to start anything with New York, especially since everybody hates me already."
Mandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 pm

"Okay NOW I believe Carly. She told me my whole team hated me, I didn't think so at first, but now, it has been proven. Brooke started off hating me for i don't know why, then it continued over asking for some fish, asking to be captain next time, the NY problem I had, and now she's accusing me of spying. I guess I'm just unlikable in her eyes. The whole team seems to follow her and her decisions, so I know she's smart, so I want to know the reason why she hates me. Please explain it to me."
Mandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum