The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joey's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Joey's Confessional Empty Joey's Confessional

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 pm

This is Joey's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Joey's Confessional Empty Re: Joey's Confessional

Post  John Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 pm

First of all, I didnt mean to start my on confessional without being on a team. That was an accident. I didnt realize the confessionals were in the tribe categories and not in the Territory.

Oh well.

But things are going good, I'm a little confused by everything. But this food stuff is annoying! the someguys who took food for themselves... I dont uncderstand why you'd let your team stand in the dust. we probably arent going to win if we dont work as a team.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Bobby is such a hypocrit too. He says that we should divide the food up evenly and then he just takes some for himself.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Well I'd love to help with the challenge, but I am a little limited to access on my computer.

Of course everytime i come on, I can't add to the word being made because then they'd have to restart the word.

I feel really bad about it
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Alright we are doing a good job here, but I think that the other group on our team isn't doing great
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:57 am

Well, the game is going good. I didn't win the individual challenge, but our team won the group challenge. I'm just happy that i wasn't voted into the gauntlet.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 am

Oh man, i mixed up my characters. I've only done it twice before. I think the reasons for doing that character mix up thing was because I was on whatever RP at that time while i was posting. So usually I dont do that.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 am

well we lost the challenge. I wouldn't think I really deserve to go into the Gauntlet because I arranged the teams and i tried to get input from people. I don't wouldn't want to put my strongest palyers up first in a basketball game and not have my team behind me, would i? No!

Plus, if it wasn't for me we wouldn't have come close to winning round 3. Of course I am the reason we lost, but I couldn't help that I wasn't online. If i was online that would've been a completely different story.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:30 am

"well the week ispractically over, and) i havent eaten. I dont know how to get my food meter up though. We have no food and I dont have money to spend on food.
Someone had the idea though to ask the firebirds fr some fish. Of course I bet they would give us he poisonous fish. So... I wouldn't know how wel that would work."

(I'm having issues with my keyboard so sorry if there are any problems with words)
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:45 pm

well, i've been coming on a lot, i havent been saying anyting though. Just because there isn't much to say.

I just know I wouldn't be allowed to complain about anything that happens while I'm not "here".
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  John Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Well it looks like we're all being sent home. I guess this show isn't getting many ratings. It was fun while we were here
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down