The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Tyler's Confessional Empty Tyler's Confessional

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

This is Tyler's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Tyler's Confessional Empty Re: Tyler's Confessional

Post  tyler Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Well this looks my spot to do confessinons. I know about half my team and there all great and i cant wait to get to meet the rest. I might as well go and un-pack and try to met them
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Well this food thing seems stupid...i did all the math and everyone should get 6 pieces of food and 8 people get 7 so first 8 people to get there food whould take one extra piece abd the others can have 6 cause then it was given out farly
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:49 am

Well this challange is sucking. i have this great idea on which word to use and i thought up like 80 points worth but my team isnt ever on to do them...if it wasent for brooke and bobby, we whould prybley only have 1 word for team 2. Hopfully the more active tomorrow and we can win the first challange
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Well the gautlet it going on and it seems like the girls are equal and keep tieing...hopfully sasha can win cause i dont want her to leave
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:07 am

Well for the dear challange i wasent ready to start and didnt see it comming (i hade to help out at my uncles all night and just got home Sad ) well hopfully people arnt upset with me that i couldnt do my best
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 am

Well today was great...i got to become a hunter for the challange and then we had a beach party and liz ran away which really up-set me so i sat alone hoping victoria whould come and she did...we started dancing and brooke came out of no were and started talking to use and we dont know how she didnt hear the music then next thing you know she was crying...idk if she is really up-set but im going to appoliage and hopefully get to the bottom of it...anywase i got to dance with victoria YEAH Smile
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:19 am

well i was just sitting around listening to things(reading the archives) and i here bobby mention me being caption gpr the first challange and i did more then brooke...all i did was try to help brooke by thinking of the word and getting the list but brooke is all no...he gave me the word and i came up with the last...and thats all bull sh*t because i did all of that...joey did do a good job on teams for the second challange but our team just didnt try (they didnt come on much) me being a deer wasent working out cause i was wasting my time posting just to get caught but when i switched wtih joey i got four people out which is more then some who were hunters for all 3 rounds...its alittle my fault cause i couldnt make it on all day to post going after hp...i want to make friends with people here but it just pi$$es me off when the go talk sh*t behind my back or make something up about me or take the creadit of work i did to help them out.
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Well im sitting here talking to james and all of a sudden amber comes and Tells me that im dating a 13 year old. For 1. were not dating cause we dont live anywere near eachother and 2. No sh*t she is 13, ive knowen that scence i first talked to her cause unlike most people i here, i aint mean or trying to pick fights with her. so before you come to try to do w/e p*ss me off or make me feal stupid...just ask first instead of telling me.
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down