The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Get/Lose Stat Points

Go down

How To Get/Lose Stat Points Empty How To Get/Lose Stat Points

Post  Pyroplayer00 Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Here are some ways to get stat points

- Win challenges- winning challenges
- Tribal member of the week- each week I will choose 1 person, who I think spent the most times and had the best posts to become tribal member of the week, both teams will have one of these. Just because you post the most in the week, doesn't mean you will win Tribal Member of the week.
- Exchanging your gold coins- their will be a shop, where you can buy stat points and other goods
- Buried Treasure Dice- rolling this may get you some stat points.

Here are some ways to lose stat points

- Breaking rules- breaking rules such as too much or too big cussing, spamming, violence, or anything else that I think should not be allowed.
- Food loss- members will need to get food to keep up their stat points, a minimum amount of food is given at the start of each week and by winning challenges you earn yourself more food, if you do not win challenges then you do not get food and you lose stat points. You lose 2 stat points!
- Losing challenge- After losing a certain amount of challenges in a row, you begin losing stat points.
- Loser of the week- each week I will choose 1 person, who I think spent the least time and had the worst posts to become loser of the week, both teams will have one of these, if I feel no one deserves to be loser of the week, then I will not choose anyone.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down