The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Is Closing Down

5 posters

Go down

Site Is Closing Down Empty Site Is Closing Down

Post  Pyroplayer00 Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Sorry guys, but I am way too busy now to be on the computer a lot anymore and if I am on I will be doing homework or other things that are a little more important. Making challenges, updating things, and annoucing things, and even coming on to this site is taking a lotout of my time. I don't think its fair to you guys that you have to wait hours or even days for me to start or end challenges. If you guys would like I will be happy to keep this site running and one you guys can host it and make the challenges for this, but unfortunatley I will be unable to this job for a while. Finals are coming up in school and my parents expect me to be minimam on the computer. I hope that no one minds this site (Because it was kind of boring) and I hope that you guys can move on from this. Once again I'm sorry for being unable to host anymore and good luck to all of you, I'm sure you'll win the "imaginery" money one day lol.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Site Is Closing Down Empty Re: Site Is Closing Down

Post  tyler Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:09 pm

that sucks...another site i was on is shuting down know
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceman Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:28 pm

i didnt really like this site much, it was taking too long for a week and it took too long for someone to go home because we had 2 challenges every time which took forever
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  Scoddy Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 pm

ya i dont mind its ending either cuz track season starts for me soon so i wont be home till 5 now so wit all my hw and everyting else i wouldnt really have enough time to get on here
Scoddy
Scoddy

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Thu May 21, 2009 2:49 am

are u going 2 start a new one 1 day pyro?
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  John Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Well I would offer to host, but apparently no one really wanted to continue anyway
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down