The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsey's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Chelsey's Confessional Empty Chelsey's Confessional

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm

This is Chelsey's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Chelsey's Confessional Empty Re: Chelsey's Confessional

Post  Chelsey Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"i think my team was choosen really well. we have a lot of the stronger players that i know from past shows and were stacked. we should win most of the challenges."
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:06 am

"i really have nobody here on my side. past challenges ive had my closer friends on, but here im pretty much alone. i mean i have friends here but not many and that i can trust completely. i guess i have to start making new friends, anyone wanna be in an alliance? lol"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:11 am

"we lost the last team challenge, and because of it, two of are players starved. we really need to win this one. our players are trying and were doing really good, but the problem is its not a team effort. i see half of our team (me, scoddy, nick, carly, new york, etc) competiting. and then i see people like amber and hp who are trying but its a really bad attempt."
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:00 pm

"brooke is really pathetic in my eyes. shes sucking up to new york, shes sucking up to tk. shes only doing that so she can stay in the game longer. she did it last season, shes doing it this season. i dont know why the thunderbirds are keeping her here. shes a strong player, but shes a better manipulater. she will help her team win challenges, but she will screw thier chances of staying."
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:41 pm

"im really rooting for snider to win the girls gauntlet. our team doesnt need any extra weight that is holding us back. we have way too many people, and not enough food or effort or anything. some of the really weak players on our team are bringing the entire team down. amber is just one of those girls that we really dont need to help our team win. go snider!"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 pm

"brooke told me (in a pm) that she heard hp and sky talking recently, so right before sky left, on how they wanted me gone because im way too controlling. i think that is complete bs. i admit i do show leadership on my team but somebody has to do it. if nobody did it would be so unorganized. people would be taking too much food and unevenly distribute it, and the meetings we hold would be too hard to control. i guess i might have a target on me for the next girls gauntlet."

(i dont know if this is true because brooke pmed me a convo in the chat so she could have made it all up. if she did, i wouldnt be surprised. so im not calling anyone out so dont be like "chelseys trying to get me elimianted to she lied about it". if its not true go settle it with brooke.)
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down