The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Nick's Confessional Empty Nick's Confessional

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:34 pm

This is Nick's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Nick's Confessional Empty Re: Nick's Confessional

Post  Nick L. Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Well, I got 10 coins today... but, considering the food shortage, in retrospect, I should've used the food dice.... oh well *Nick gets up and is about to leave, but his stomach growls* Oh yea... I haven't eaten anything yet either... then again, what we have wouldn't really do anything major... *Nick gets up and leaves*
Nick L.
Nick L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick L. Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Being picked to be the captain for the first challenge was kinda shocking... but I'm not complaining, since the team I put together is people that always come on, so that's easy points, especially with a word like Bender, that's around 80 points if I get the right people on, and depending on what happens with the Thunderbirds, we may not need the second team since not a lot of people are helping out, but at least Mandy and MJ are trying to do something with them, same with Tyler, but, it's not going to be enough, well, hopefully it won't be enough, to beat the teams i put together, plus, whoever wins gets food and the captain gets 25 coins, so a lot is riding on only the first challenge
Nick L.
Nick L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick L. Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Well, we lost the first challenge, which sucks, mostly because I was captain for this challenge so it was partly my fault... but, at least we kept trying and we almost won... whatever, I just don't want to leave because of this...
Nick L.
Nick L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick L. Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:43 am

Well I told my team I'd go without food... no big deal, I mean, Sky only has 6 points, so it wouldn't matter either way, it's just taking one for the team, I guess
Nick L.
Nick L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick L. Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:09 am

Well I lost a point in speed, whatever, it was my weakest skill, I can get it back, hopefully
Nick L.
Nick L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick L. Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Sky is gone.... whatever, I can't believe Snider gave up though, if you quit, at least put up a fight, don't just let someone win, that's worse than quitting, and now we have Amber for another week, ugh....
Nick L.
Nick L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down