The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Brooke's Confessional Empty Brooke's Confessional

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm

This is Brooke's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Brooke's Confessional Empty Re: Brooke's Confessional

Post  Brookebaby Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:16 pm

"My team is filled with stupid people (no offense). We get our first batch of food, and people are going crazy for it, trying to feed thier own stomachs. We ALL have to eat. What makes you so special, that you get more food? There are 11 other people on your team... I know who I want off already.."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:28 pm

"So i'm captain for the first challenge, and I'm pretty much one of the better players on my team. I picked groups for the first challenge based on how active you are. So I divided it up, and put all the people who I see around the island a lot (people who actually come on this site), and people who I barely see out of thier huts (people who don't really come on a lot)."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:25 pm

"I lied to Carly (in the chatroom), when I told her to try to hit Kyle in the challenge instead of Jenn, and I told her that Jenn would go for Kyle too. But I lied because I wanted Jenn to hit Carly so Carly could get out of the challenge and not win a lifeshield. My plan didn't exactly work, but Kyle won the lifeshield for the firebirds, so they basically got screwed out of a lifeshield, because Kyle will go home (since he won't be on), and he won't be able to use the lifeshield (because he wont be on to say hes using it) so thier lifesheild will go to waste."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:21 pm

"I'm not sure what's going on with MJ. She told a few of us here she likes this guy at school, but then she keeps making moves on MY guy. Her heads not really in the game. She's hear to find her true love, while the rest of us are here for money. This show isn't a competition to find love. If you want to do that, go on some other show, like Ron's Highschool TDI."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 am

"I had to fake cry at the beach party. One, some people were hogging the attention. Plus they were annoying me because they wouldn't tell me the song. So Yes I cried to make them look bad. Plus, next week were voting our own girl in again. People will feel bad and sorry for me. Haha." Brooke heres someone coming. "Uh-oh. Sniff, Sniff." Brooke then hears the person leave. "Suckers lol."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 pm

"I can't stand Amber anymore. Before I thought she was a dumb *****. Now I think she's an annoying, manly, dumb *****. If you want to face me, do it in the gauntlet *****. I'm ready whenever you are."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 am

"So I guess I can start being nicer. I just don't like the fact of it because nice people are usually weak, and the bad guys are always in control. And being nice you have to play by the rules and everything, but by being more bad you can get to the end, and it'd be easier and faster. But I guess I can try to be a little more nicer, considerate, happier lol."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:56 am

"So I pratically bribe my team with food, so they welcome me with open arms and keep me here. Am I nicer? Probably not. Am I going to try to be? Maybe...But I will be more of a teamplayer, and contribute to my team, whatever I can offer. And I'll stop being so negative. But I don't think i'm going to get rid of the tactics/strategies I can use. I just won't use them against my own team. I'm gonna keep the 'old brooke' around for people who deserve it and are asking for it, people like Amber."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:56 pm

"Well Mandy and Sky have lost all my respect. When you go and bring someones race, ethnicity, religion, or skin color, you're pretty much asking for it. If there's one type of people I can't stand, it's definitly racist. I just think its low, how people like Mandy have to degrade New York to make herself feel better. 'Teach me to speak ghetto'. Um... you must really wanna make enemies or something. If Mandy did it unknowling and didn't think it was disrespectful, the best thing she can do is apologize I guess. But she proved her stance on certain people on TV, when this airs...I just hope she doesn't get jumped in some dark alley for that comment."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:53 pm

"Did I not make it clear that I wanted to go into the gauntlet. But no, Mandy refuses to wait or listen to anybody besides herself. I made sure she knew I wanted to volunteer into the gauntlet. That's why im starving myself. So just in case I do lose, I could have given up all my food to someone else. But do I get my way? No. She throws Snider in, and now thiers a possibility Snider might go home."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookebaby Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 am

"Our team is stacked. Like I know we haven't won all of our challenges, but our team is really good. All our guys are strong and put good effort. But with every team we have players who arn't just meant for the game. Our extra weight are MJ, Mandy, and Liz, although Liz is getting better. We need to keep our guys, and lose some of our girls. It's just an extra mouth to feed."
Brookebaby
Brookebaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down