The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge 1- Don't Stab My Back

Go down

Challenge 1- Don't Stab My Back Empty Challenge 1- Don't Stab My Back

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:17 am

Some of you may remember this challenge from Pyros TDI, I decided to do it again since it was such a big hit! Heres how the challenge will work, each player has a dart board with there name on it, each player will get only 1 dart for round 1. You can throw that dart at anyone, its your choice! When you pick someone to throw it at, you must roll the stab my back dice. If you get a hit, then the player you threw the dart at will get 1 point, if you miss nothing happens and your turn ends.

Example: I choose to throw my dart at Madison's board so I post "Take this Madison" then I roll the dice and I get a hit, Madison gets 1 point.

Once a player has 3 points they are out of the challenge. Once everyone that is still in has thrown a dart within a certain amount of time then I will start round 2 (In other words, if everyone throws their dart except for Vince and I have waited a while then we will just start Round 2 without waiting for him). The final player standing will win the challenge.

The challenge will start tomorrow at noon, so once it hits 12 O clock you may start.
Here are the prizes, the 2 players that last the longest in the challenge (1 from each team) will win a Lifeshield, the Lifeshield is the most valueable prize in the game and can save you from the Gauntlet. The 1 winner will also receive 50 Gold Coins.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Challenge 1- Don't Stab My Back Empty Re: Challenge 1- Don't Stab My Back

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:27 am

Also note that you are competeing against members from your team and the other team as well. So you can hit anyone with the dart!
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyroplayer00 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:00 pm

The challenge is over, since Kyle won't post Mandy is automatically the winner. The Firebird winner is Kyle who can use his lifeshield to pick another player to take his spot into the Gauntlet. The Thunderbird winner and the winner of the challenge is Mandy who wins a lifeshield and 50 gold coins. Congratulations and remember that you can use the lifeshield to swap places from someone if you are in the Gauntlet or if someone else is in the Gauntlet and you wish to go in their place, you can use the lifeshield for this. You can save your lifeshield until you want to use it or you can sell it to me for 250 gold coins. Keep in mind you cannot give away your lifeshield to another player.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down