The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

New York's Confessional Empty New York's Confessional

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 pm

This is New York's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New York's Confessional Empty Re: New York's Confessional

Post  New York Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:04 pm

erebody is going for me in the challenge and y'all some jacka**es gaining up like that. the same shit happened last season. imma know who be going for me now and who be telling people to get me out since im a huge threat. eitha carly, man-hands mandy, or brooke be telling people to go for me.
New York
New York

Back to top Go down

Post  New York Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:50 pm

we all be supposed to get 1 damn fish and 1 rice bowl, and shadow goes and takes 2 fishes and 1 rice bowl so his damb stomach can be full. we all starving and he be taking extra?
New York
New York

Back to top Go down

Post  New York Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 pm

i aint no what ambers problem is but she really pissing a lot of people here. she acting like she the big bad wolf or something but she really aint anything to worry about. dont go running your mouth when you got nothin to back up your talk. prove your a$$ is strong in challenge then go around threatening peeps
New York
New York

Back to top Go down

Post  New York Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:24 pm

now im pissed. first of all sky be saying 'suckaa' (in a black girl voice) which is really derogatory towards african americans. its racist just not that extreme. then mandy goes and she be pissing me off to. i trying to keep my cool but they is really getting on my nerves now

(this is the pm mandy sent me

From Mandy To New York, Today at 4:44 pmNY can you help me speak more ghettolicious? lol I want my character to become more like you. Please? Very Happy

and i know this is a game but when you say something like that to me, it pisses me off. i dont speak ghetto, thats just the way i talk.)
New York
New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down