The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Sky's Confessional Empty Sky's Confessional

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 pm

This is Sky's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sky's Confessional Empty Re: Sky's Confessional

Post  Sky Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:14 pm

"huh? oh girls on the island? I dunno there are some pretty ones on my team. but i havent met any of them yet. They seem pretty chill" said Sky leaning back and putting his feet up "Judging by the time i got picked for teams im guessing most people dont like me much but hey. Theres still time for changing opinions." said Sky "And this food thing. I hope it dosent control the way i play. Its gonna be pretty hard to follow" said Sky
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am

So yea I gave some of my food points away to my team. I thought maybe i should contribute to my team. It feels good to do something nice.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:45 am

"no hard feelings. People consider this a get out of jail free card. What do you think im just going to forget just like that? I mean honestly how stupid do people think I am? I may be nice but i NEVER forget" said Sky slightly angry
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:40 am

You know what? I did alot of thinking. And im going into this gauntlet and im going to win it. Not to save myself but for my team. I've been letting them down lately and i really don't think it's fair to them. So if i do win this gauntlet i promise that I will be THE most active and helpful person on my team. Nothing is going to stand in my way.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:00 pm

"Okay so the gauntlet is brains and i think im kind of a smart person don't you?" asked Sky hypothetically but the camera man laughed anyway "And I'm up against bobby whose pretty smart and devious himself. This could get bad" said Sky looking at his feet
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 am

Its not even worth it competing in the gauntlet. My life keeps me from competing, half my team wants me gone anyway, half the people here dont like me, and WHAT DOES THIS GAUNTLET EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH OUR BRAIN STAT? I'm just going to give it to Bobby because its not even worth it.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down