The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carly's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Carly's Confessional Empty Carly's Confessional

Post  Pyroplayer00 Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm

This is Carly's Confessional.
Pyroplayer00
Pyroplayer00
Admin

http://tdigaunlet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Carly's Confessional Empty Re: Carly's Confessional

Post  Carly Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Carly sat in the confessional filing her nails. "Yeah I'm on the firebirds." Carly exclaimed sarcasticly. "anywhos I don't really get the food thing. If we all eat different amouts of food why do we all have to eat soo much? I don't want to mess up my figure, especially on a beautiful island." Carly looks at her nails to make sure their okay. "Do you think my nails look alright??" She shows them to the camera and the camera man nods his head. "Okay thanks. Bye." Carly gets up and walks out.
Carly
Carly

Back to top Go down

Post  Carly Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:31 pm

"I have another major delima I forgot to say. I like a guy on the other team a whole lot, but I'm competing with him so I can't like him. I guess I'll just like guy a on my team." Carly sighs and looks sad the whole time.
Carly
Carly

Back to top Go down

Post  Carly Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 pm

"I feel bad for sky right now cuz he's a nice guy, but he's not too useful at this point. I didn't want to vote him in, but my votes don't matter at this point cuz nobody wants to side with me. And Mandy is in the Gauntlet unless she chooses to use the lifeshield. I do want her to get rid of it, but if our team gets rid of it now, then her team will put her in the Gauntlet next week(challenge). Ah *sigh*"
Carly
Carly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down